Sunday 9 January 2011

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. We went to see my mum, usually we fly but because of Christmas we decided to go by ferry. In hindsight a very wise decision as the airports were closed on and off due to the snow. On the other side, I found out that going on a boat is not really my cup of tea. The sea was quite rough and my stomach not happy at all. It didn't bother me when I was younger, so I assume it must be an age thing... Anyway we got there and back safely and everything is back to normal now.

I'm working on a custom order just now, but otherwise I don't have much time for sewing. The shop takes up most of the day with cutting and packing orders due to the sale I have on just now. But I'm not complaining :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails