Sunday 12 September 2010

New trousers

Leoni has grown quite a bit since last winter and outgrown nearly all of her clothes. If it was for her she would run around in skirts all the time, but I don't think we would survive without any trousers at all. The pattern I used is WANDA from Farbenmix. I made them up in a size 122/128, but had to cut off quite a bit as Leoni is more a 116/122 just now. If I do one again I will probably go for a smaller size and lengthen the legs. And to make sure my dear daughter is actually going to wear them, I let her choose the ribbons and buttons.




2 comments:

michal said...

This is adorable! letting her choose all the embalishments is quiet smart :-) I'm sure she'll use them a lot!

Millie said...

She chose lovely ribbons! They're great trousers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails