A big "Thank You" to Millie from Needles and Haystacks for this award! It's the second award I've received and I'm really happy about it. I would like to pass the award onto the following bloggers: Natasha, Martine, Louise, Marie, Little Gem, Jess, and Lorie.
And now I have to tell you seven things about me you didn't know. I'm not sure there is that many, but I try...
- I can be very impatient
- I like skiing
- I'm a member of Dundee Choral Union, you can find me in the Alto's
- These are the places I've been on holiday to before I came to Scotland to "settle down": Thailand, Kenia, South Africa, USA, Mexico, Spain, Greece, Tunisia, Italy, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Portugal, and Iceland
- I LOVE cheese and red wine
- I used to do ballroom dancing for eight years, quite intensively, up to four nights a week plus weekends
- I keep myself fit with Body Combat