Wednesday 19 October 2011

Our house


You now probably ask why I'm posting a picture of our house, right? Well, firstly so you all know where I live :-), but more important: we are getting an extension build! Yippee! It's been in the planning for over a year and now work has finally started. It is going to be a 2-storey extension, two bedrooms upstairs, a utility room downstairs and the most important room of all: my fabric and sewing room! No more sewing on the kitchen table, I will have a separate room where I can just shut the door behind me. Great!
And to keep you all informed about the building process, I will post some photos every now and then. Fingers crossed the frosty and snowy weather will stay away for a long time!

1 comment:

Lorna said...

Good luck, I hope all goes well - it will be worth it in the end!

Related Posts with Thumbnails