Wednesday, 31 August 2011

After all the girlie stuff I made recently it was about time to sew something for boys. I really enjoy not having to use pink, red or purple :-) There are so many nice patterns out there for boys, especially in the the OTTOBRE magazines, and the pattern I used for this hoodie is from issue 1/2010. I slightly altered it by completely lining it with the robot jersey as I felt the navy spinacker fabric was a bit too thin.
It is quite a time consuming pattern I must admit, especially the front pocket, which alone took about two hours. But I'm very happy with the result and I hope it will find a new owner soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails