Thursday 9 June 2011

I'm back

I've been away to Holland for two days, fabric shopping for the new autumn/winter collection. Oh, there are very nice things coming soon, I'm very excited about it. The new season is going to be very colourful, although I was a bit disappointed to hear the the Bizzkids magazine will not be published anymore :-( Instead they are doing single patterns, I haven't seen them yet though so don't know what they will be like.

My mum came over from Germany and we had a lovely time together. It takes her only 2.5 hrs in the car, so I suppose it hasn't been the last time for us to meet there :-)

typical Dutch souvenirs...

 bicycles everywhere, they even have two-storey bike parcs at the railway stations...

 cheese everywhere


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails