Sunday 1 November 2009

Back again

It was a very nice but pretty stressful trip to Holland. Three suppliers in two days, you can imagine that I even dreamt of fabrics at night...They all had nice collections and I'm already looking forward to next summer, especially with this rain here at the moment :-) I'm taking a new supplier on board next year, POLYTEX Stoffe, some of you might have heard of it already. And there will also be some ABRACADABRA patterns available in the shop in January.

Have you heard of Tone Finnanger? She is a Norwegian designer and the founder of TILDA. Her books and fabrics are lovely and well known in the craft world. And I can already tell you that I'll get some Tilda reprint fabrics in at the beginning of next year. Only a small selection, but really lovely!

2 comments:

spicyapplepie said...

I love Tilda I have all her books! You stock her fabric? where?

sounds like a great trip!

Nicole said...

I will be getting some reprints in at the beginning of next year. These are not the original Tilda fabrics, but reprints based on her designs. The company I'm getting them from got the rights to reprint some of her patterns and I couldn't tell the difference, when I saw them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails